- Soy bean milk- 6 cups
- Vinegar- ½ cup
- Salt- ½ tsp
- Cold water to wash the bean curd
- Add 6 cups of soy bean milk in a sauce pan.
- Bring the milk to boil and once it boils add vinegar.
- Now remove from the heat and you will see curd formation in milk.
- Cool the curd and place into cheese cloth or muslin.
- Wash the curd with cold water to remove the vinegar effect.
- Squeeze the cloth and bind tightly.
- Hang the cheese cloth for an hour.
- Shift the curd in a bowl and spread salt over it.
- Mix well and shift in on a sheet, place in refrigerator to set.
- When set, cut into desire size and shape.