- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 green chillies (crushed)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 2 boiled potatoes, mashed
- Butter according to need
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Salt and black pepper powder to taste
- Add mashed potatoes, onion, green chillies in a bowl.
- Add coriander, salt and black pepper, mix well.
- Now spread half of the mixture on the surface of a slice.
- Cover with another slice, repeat the same process to the other slice.
- Heat a non stick pan, apply some butter on both side of the sandwiches.
- Grill on medium heat from both side till they become light brown and crispy.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.